Monday, February 4, 2008

No Boyfriend, No problem

If you knew me 2 years ago, you wouldn't ever hear me say that. I guess you can say, I've grown up. I've come to realize all the BIGGER and more important things in life. Life isn't all about fun and games. I'm focusing on being a teenager, growing up to be an adult, and trying to reach all my goals. I guess I'm just trying to live my life responsibly.. taking risk, taking chances when they are given, and hopefully achieving and succeeding in life.

No boyfriend = No problem. Back when I was 'supposedly' in a relationship, I wasn't completely focus on school, I had drama with other girls, and things just weren't as happy as I wanted. Now that I've been single for over a year.. Life's been great. No drama, thank G. I'm learning a lot and having so much fun, which means.. I'm focused on my school work and I've also spent time with my friends and made new friends.

I've experience a lot more when I'm not committed to someone. It's much safer for me! Now I understand why parents don't like or allow their kids to have boy/girl friends.

That was a lesson learned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mymy,
how are you?! its been a while since I've heard from you, good luck with school! I really miss you! always remember to write to me...bye,
Litcelle Reynolds

Anonymous said...

mylene why happen to SAVE im am paniking right know. did it lyk just dissappear?!?!?
Long time no see,
Craig Hart