Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I guess I have something to look forward to every moring..

I got my schedule today at school. Well, I for one chose my classes. I mean, my counselor is Ms. Jocelyn Manibusan.. aka My Mommy! I told her that I'm planning on moving to Hawaii this summer and I wanted to take classes that were helpful to me and classes that are required in Hawaii. See, I'm thinking! Lol. Well, these are the classes that I thought are good for me:

1st: P.E. Health
2nd: Algebra 1
3rd: US History
4th: English 9 Pre Honors

Once again, I'm taking a class that is the 2nd in the list. [hmm, it's hard to explain]. Well like last semester, I took Biology.. Well before Biology, I'm suppose to take Natural Environmental Science. I like science but I think that I should even it out in this semester and take a history class. Well, before US History, there is NMI History.. Hmm, yeah right! I learned about NMI History in the 8th grade and plus, it's not a required class in Hawaii. And my cousin in Hawaii told me that I have to take Hawaii History [okay :/].

I guess I'm happy with my classes, though I'm telling my friends to change their classes so that we could be classmates. Hmm, this semester might be my last one here and I want to spend as much time with my friends, even if it means being classmates and getting sick of each other [Right Jessica?].

Tomorrow's school.. Am I up for it? No, not really. I don't want to wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning! Well alright, I'll tell you how it was tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Nice job with your blog. It will help your writing grow. Reading for fun about things you like will help your reading in a similar way.