Monday, December 31, 2007

A wrap up of December

1. Before the school ended--Josh, Ray, & I made a short commercial for our last project for Mrs. Torres class. We are such beginners!

*Not it any particular order

Axe Body Spray Commercial:


2. I successfully attended all the Simbang Gabi/Aginaldo Masses. It lasted for 9 days and it also included the last week of my 1st semester! It really wasn't so bad and who ever attends all the masses, they are to make a wish and the wish is granted [hopefully].

3. I had Ast 3 of my exams and had a high B on 1. I think I'm going to have 3 As and 1 B for my report card.

4. We had a Christmas Pep Rally and it was "okay". We all seemed like a happy family. "One School, One Heart!" Manta Ray Family. --> I have one unexcused tardy! My friends and I went off campus during break and came back to school 5 minutes late! (It was kind of cool 'cause Mr. Indalecio let us out! It's against school rules, his rules!)

5. Two of my "Kaibigans" left the island for the break. Cindy, she is coming back on the 2nd of Jan. and Wayne, is coming back on the 8th of Jan. I miss you two!

6. Madisa crashed at my place then the next night, I crashed at hers! Ah, we are still so inseparable!

7. I have been spending a lot of time with many of friends going out to:
- Street Market
- Eat out at Mc Donald's
- Eat out at Oleai's
- Go to the movies (Alvin & the Chipmunks, Water Horse, & I am Legend)

8. I have began reading Eclipse--which is the 3rd book of the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. It's funny 'cause I haven't finished reading Twilight (1st book) and I haven't read New Moon (2nd book).

9. Our GOOD friend Megan Ito has come back to Saipan. She is gonna go to school with us at Southern this coming semester! It's nice to have her back! Welcome Home :)


I can't think of what else to add. If I have others in mind, I'll add it to the list!

Good Bye 2007

No comments: