Saturday, December 15, 2007

This is starting to make me look old!

I just got off the phone with my second oldest brother Amado Balisalisa Jr., best known as Jun. We had an interesting conversation.. He asked about the family down here, I mean all is good except the youngest boy in the family. I don't want to start, 'cause I might go on and on..

Anyway, he told me something I probably expected.. Him and his girl friend are 3 months pregnant! Oh my! Serious, this is starting to make me look old. I mean, I've got a niece that was born less than 2 weeks ago and in less than 7 months, I'll be having a new niece or nephew.

OMG. My brother is starting to look more like my dad now a days, well he was named after him. ..and as for his girlfriend, her name is Milyn. Oh this world is so random! Lol.

2 comments:

The Saipan Blogger アンジェロ・ビラゴメズ said...

Merry Christmas, Mylene

the un cheesy Bree said...

mylene, come by anytime. just call to make sure we're home:)

b