Thursday, September 6, 2007

This is what's on my mind..

Let's see.. So I'm bored now here are a few updates:

-Next week Friday is SSHS's first pep rally. I'm dancing :S. Ew, Bleh, Yuck! Do I look like a person that knows how to dance?!

-Tomorrow, Sept. 07 is mid-progress report. We have half day, what to do, what to do?! Tomorrow, the Girls/Boys Manta Ray Basketball team are hosting SSHS's first school day at P.I.C.'s Charley's Cabaret. You can pay at the door (idk how much it is) but please support!

-MHS.MHS.MHS! I know nothing about that school tomorrow! I haven't contacted Madisa lately and I don't comment much of my MHS friends on myspace. Though, I heard, Lina Manalili is president?! Whoa. Cool! I'm proud of you Lina! Great job.

-I'm sick! I've got a runny nose.

-So for the first time ever! I got 4 0% on classworks.... for algebra! I blame Wayne! Don't ask.

-Let's see, I'm not going to be picking up my mid-progress, but I'm pretty sure I know what my grades are: Comp. Apps; A, Algebra; B (was an A before the 4 Fs), Biology; B, and English; A. Blah, blah, blah! I'm going to do better, especially with those two B's. Those are the classes that give so much work and hardcore quizzes.

No comments: