Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Twilight

I am still busy with school. I barely have time to have my own free time. I don't know why, but I actually enjoy doing homework. When we have lectures in class, it seems so easy and yet I learn a lot! I think I am more relaxed with my classes but the stress is going to be kicking back in soon.

Freshmens are having trouble with starting a fun raiser and designing the shirts. Somewhat, I don't really want to contribute with it because they sort of treat me like dirt. I am sorry, but I don't like going to meetings and feeling like I'm useless in it.

It seems like some of the freshmens haven't gotten over their junior high behaviors. They still act so immature and childish. I know people will still gossip but gosh, have some gratitude and show some respect to people. If you have something to say, keep it to yourself. We don't want drama in high school, especially in one of the best high schools in the CNMI.

I finally started reading the book Twilight. The book that everyone read except for me! I want to read it quick but I always have homework to do and no time for reading. Anyway, I'll probably post a book report about it when I'm done. So be patient.

Thank G, we have a 4 day weekend coming up. I want to relax and have fun with my friends. I miss my friends from MHS and KHS! Hope to see you guys soon =)

1 comment:

marianas life said...

hey tony romas sunday 6:30 or 7:0o for litcelle's b day (its tomorrow). call on sun morning.