Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tomorrow's my birthday!

Today, Jessica, Keisha, Madisa, and I went down to Unai Dandan to do the clean up. Yes, four girls doing a clean up by themselves. I'll do a later post on this, it's a surprise :)

Anyway.. Tomorrow's Holly Medina, Victor Torres, and My Birthday! Holly is 1 year older than me and Victor is 2 years older.

I just wanted to let everyone tomorrow's my birthday and that I really appreciate all the people that has been a huge impact in my life for the past couple of years. Not just my friends, but my true friends. It would take me so long to make a list, but just some of my special people:

Jessica Alcazar, my best friend for the past 8 years
Michelle Averion, my role model, my cousin, my baby
Jun Balisalisa, you're a great brother, I love you and I miss you
Bree Reynolds, thanks for teaching me so much and being a great friend
Jacinta Kaipat, you're like my mommy! I LOVE YOU
Jason Apelo, you're my best friend in San Diego, i miss you boy!
Angelo Villagomez, you made a lot of difference in the CNMI, a great friend to me too
...&& Joseph Ferrari, a.k.a. my daddy! I MISS YOU! If you're reading this, I just wanted to let you know that, you are my best friend. Thanks for all the good talks!

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS. THE LIST WILL GO ON.. BUT YOU GUYS ARE SPECIAL =)


HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO ME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its sandy, here is the website i was talking about where i made the extra summer cash.......... the website is here

Anonymous said...

hey its sandy, here is the website i was talking about where i made the extra summer cash.......... the website is here

The Saipan Blogger アンジェロ・ビラゴメズ said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope said...

HAPPI BIRTHDDAY MYLENE!!! I REALLY MISS YOU! IT WA REALLY NICE 2 SEE YOU AT TONY ROMAS. COMMENT ON MY NEW BLOG!