Thursday, August 2, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL!

The day has finally come. I have 13 more hours 'till my 1st period starts! I'm not so nervous anymore! I got my schedule, met some of my teachers, and hung out at my 4th period class for a few hours! Okay, I'm too excited.. here is my schedule:

1st: JROTC 1 (1) Rabago, Leonardo
2nd: Algebra 1 (9) Aniciente, Janet Guiao
3rs: World History (3) Rasa, Michelle S
4th: English 9 Pre Honor (1) Miura, Paul

I already know a few of my classmates but yo, tell me if we have the same class :)

Yeah, I was planning on wearing flip flops to school but Sgt. Kiyoshi told me to wear shoes. He said that saying about "the first impression". Aidai! But hey, I'm actually really happy with my classes. Haha, know why? 'Cause I changed 2 of them!

..Guess what?! Jessica & I have the same schedule, meaning every class :). Okay, so we started out having 1 same class. Then the first time I changed it, it became 2. I really didn't wanna take computer application, so I changed it a second time and it turned out that we are classmates for all our classes. Haha! So cool =)

Well Jessica & I are going to be inseparable this semester. We have all our classes together then I'm going to her place every after school. Haha! Well, we both know for a fact that we will soon be sick of each other, but we love each other. We both know that it is going to be my last year on Saipan so it's probably good that we are always together. It builds are friendship and we know that in the future that no matter where we are, we will always be the best of friends.

This year, I'm planning big things for myself. I want this year to be the best and most memorable year I have at Saipan ('cause it's my last). But yes, I just hope this school year, there will be less drama! I'm planning on really focusing on my school work. And also, stay away from bad boys that will mess me up and distract me. I'm growing up, I wanna act like a young adult in the making :). Aren't you proud of me? Lol.

Ahhh. I'm so glad I got my schedule. I'm not nervous anymore, I'm just so happy! Can't wait for tomorrow. I'll tell you how it goes on a next post.. Yay! Love you guys =)

3 comments:

marianas life said...

have an amazing first day! we love you.

Hope said...

Hey, hope your first day of school's awesome. I don't start until August 9. Don't worry i'll tell you all about it!

Hope said...

Hey, hope your first day of school's awesome. I don't start until August 9. Don't worry i'll tell you all about it!