Monday, August 27, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S to: MYLENE MARIE BALISALISA, HOLLY MEDINA, & VICTOR TORRES!


Today was very interesting!

I went to church in the morning with my parents.
When I got home, my cousin and all my other friends came to pick me up.
We went to Holly's birthday party at Kilili Beach.
We ate, spotted, took pictures, then we were off.
We went to Rachelle's house to use the restroom.
POOR JAY! We left him.
[Where's my present? You said you gona give me! Lol]
We went to S.A. basket ball court and S.A. Church.
We were waiting for Wayne but he was taking so long!
...So we left him!
We went to buy gas, which I paid for
Then we were off to the Grotto.
There was a lot of fruit flies, so we left
We went to Kalabera Cave.


It was nice but the road sucked!
The pick up is so dirty [sorry baby]
Then we went to bird island..


Next, we went to Mc Donald's Garapan..
Ate... AGAIN!
Then, we all got dropped home.


It was a nice way of spending a 14th Birthday :)

1 comment:

marianas life said...

happy birthday mylene.

tonight there will be a lunar eclipse. check it out around 8:00 p.m.

say hi to wayne:) see ya at the save meeting next week on wedn.