Monday, July 2, 2007

My way of showing my feelings..

I haven't written a song in a really long time. I've been having these feelings that I just can't explain and every time I try to think about it, it all comes out like a song. So I'll let me share you my feelings by song..

This song has a similar tune like Outta My System-Bow wow. Hope you like it! Tell me What you think alright?


I Miss How it Used to Be
© 07.03.07

(Speaking)
Yeah, that's how life is.
We have no control over it.
So I guess I'm here to talk about it..

(Start singing)
[Verse 1]
I'm sitting on this chair, thinking like Damn!
Tryna' rhyme about this situation that's at hand.
'Cause you've been running in my mind
And I can't believe that it's becoming all true to me.
'Cause I've been through this.
I've done all this.
I've gotten hurt from all this, yeah.
It can't be real or am I just denying this.
Taking a step back makes it all seem harder like this.
I've gone through this before
And I know it's not good for me.
I've been tryna be like,
Let go, step back, 'cause it's hurting me.
Though, here I go again,
Hitting right into me!
Save me from this world
'Cause all I can say is...

[Chorus]
When I'm around you all I think about is you
When I'm all alone, wondering is all I can do
I miss how it used to be,
Though that was the worst for me
I don't know if it's all coming true to me
All I can do is sit in this chair
Tryna' think, but forget it, whatever..

[Verse 2]
I guess I was too attach,
Now let me fall back
My heart can't take the pain,
Now can you understand that?
When I see you in the streets,
That's what hits me the most
I wanna pretend it's alright
but I just don't know.
Am I in the right spot?
Tryna' live life without getting shot
Now will you understand that's not how I roll
I'll get over it, I promise you I'll get over it
But stop being like, you ain't over it.
I know it was a wrong thing that you did to me
But I forgive you, now why are you like that towards me?
I didn't do anything, I dealt with it all
Now you hitting me like,
I was the one that did it all
Just let it go now,
'Cause now all I can say is...

[Chorus]
When I'm around you all I think about is you
When I'm all alone, wondering is all I can do
I miss how it used to be,
Though that was the worst for me
I don't know if it's all coming true to me
All I can do is sit in this chair
Tryna' think, but forget it, whatever..

[Hook]
Is it wrong for me to feel this way?
You were the one that started all this pain
Do you feel it?
Is it bad for me to show you how I feel?
'Cause this is how I gotta do it
Now can you stop acting that way
And just be the way it use to be
'Cause every time I think of the situation
All I can say is..

[Chorus]
When I'm around you all I think about is you
When I'm all alone, wondering is all I can do
I miss how it used to be,
Though that was the worst for me
I don't know if it's all coming true to me
All I can do is sit in this chair
Tryna' think, but forget it, whatever..


(Speaking)
I remember all the things you did to me
I know we can't pretend that it never happened,
So all I ask is..
For us to be like the way we used to be!


This is to someone, I've never really written a song fully about someone but I guess I have a lot to say. So here it is.

P.S. [I wish I can pretend that it didn't happen, but it did and you know it did. So stop acting like you don't know what happen]

1 comment:

ian said...

eish shit!!

lol..

mylene gna be makin it big time fo sho...

keep on writing...you gots talent in this stuff...

oh yah..we never got to finish dat song..lol