Monday, July 2, 2007

I miss my family.

This summer has been one of the best summers I've had so far. I've been spending a lot of time with one of my good friends Madisa and meeting new people. Though, I know it's good for me to be having a good time with my friends but I still think that my family matters so much to me!

I haven't been spending much time with my cousins. It's really sad and I've been really sad. Well on June 28th, at Lynchburg, Virginia my second cousin Ronald Averion, 20 got married to Michelle Jose, 20. Our family here in Saipan are sad that we missed it but we are very happy for them!


Welcome to the DelosTrino-Averion family Michelle Jose Averion! Congrats and I wish you and Ronald a happy life together.

Ronald and Michelle moved to Virginia earlier this June and decided to get married. We don't have much family there, just Ronald's older brother Marco Averion, who also got married at Virginia when he moved there with Rei Joyce Taman Averion.

Ronald and Michelle are planning to live at Virginia for a few years, they hope to find a job and save up money for their second marriage. They plan on going back to Saipan and getting remarried. They want the whole family to be there, I just hope that I'll still be in the island for the big event. Michelle says that she wants me to be on of her bridesmaids. Yay, thanks!

Michelle, I'm so happy that you are now part of the family. I love you and Ron. I wish the best for you two! Take care, I miss you guys.


--I'll post up pictures from their wedding by next week.

No comments: