Monday, July 9, 2007

Harry Potter 5


Who is as excited as I am? The day before it's out in theaters, I am already getting so anxious to see the film. I'm ready, I'm ready, Oh yeah! I love watching Harry Potter movies! I still remember watching Harry Potter 3 like 50 times! Every time I'd see it on television, I'd watch it over and over! I love Harry Potter! Let's go watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tomorrow! Well hopefully I do go, but yes! I'm so happy! =)


I saw it second!
Alright, so I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at the 7:10pm show. So I wasn't the first one :(. I was so excited to watch it! As much as I was excited, I was also disappointed. Did you watch the movie? Well it's not easy to explain but I wanted more out of it. It wasn't enough for me, it was kinda short. There was very little detail about the scenes and well, I am just disappointed. I'll watch it again in the future but really, it's kind of hard to understand. Everything happen so quick that there was very little explanation for them. I liked the movie. I hated one of the characters, what's her name? The one that wears pink? Yes her, I hate her. But yeah, Harry didn't really fight with Lord V. It was mostly Professor D. I liked the movie but now we've gotta wait another year or so for the next one.

Gosh darnit! I think I wana read the book now! I don't wana wait! Lol.

1 comment:

marianas life said...

yeah if you'd read the books you wouldn't have been so confused:) really, you should read them, they are good. and it will fill you in on more details.