Thursday, July 5, 2007

Continues post for Hope

Hope are we going to do this forever?

Okay, so I know you don't remember me yelling at you. I don't think I really did, only when we were doing experiments at camp but good thing you don't remember! Lol. Let's just remember all the good memories we had, right? GOOD! So Hope, what's your email? and your phone number? I think we should start communicating directly. Oh yeah, you've gotta get yourself a myspace NOW! I'm a blog addict and a myspace addict. You can always catch me on both of them when I'm online :). Well, take care my little sister!


I MISS YOU HOPEY, YOU'RE MY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

3 comments:

said...

ew, i look weird here!

Hope said...

Hey you don't look weird! We look nice.

CNMI Blogger said...

You 2 look cute! Alpha 1, quit being hard on yourself!