Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to School Campout

Madi and I are planning a camp out for our friends as a back to school gathering. We've already asked people if they could come but I am extending this invitation on the web, though it is an exclusive invitation only. You must be invited to come otherwise, you will be drawn away :)

Okay, so the camp out will be at Mary's apartment house, the house that Madi and her mom are house sitting for the summer. It is at Dandan, so you can take either one of the roads going to Dandan but here are the directions to the place where we will be, it's going down next to the ocean, remember "X" marks the spot :)

Click to enlarge image.

You start out with the road going into Dandan, then follow the road 'till you see what's at the map. I suck at drawing, so if you still don't get it contact me or Madi.

Oh yeah, here are the people that are invited:
Zoe, Hope, Windy, Jackie, Keisha, Jessica, Sami, Nicole, Lina, Paila, Katrina, Jove.

No boys allowed except for our friend TONY! :D
Don't complain or ask why! Deal.

The list may expand, I'll add more people to the list if we think of anyone else. If you want an invite, let me know I'll consult it with Madi. You must be approved by both, Madisa and I! :)

Alright, so here are a few things you may have to bring: a tent if you have one, a sleeping bag if you have one, folding chairs if you have, change of clothes, bring shoes in case we decided to hike down to the beach, food that you can bring, drinks, and anything else. It's a potluck, though we are mostly providing things, so just bring anything, if you can bring it.

Well alright, see you there :)

4 comments:

The Saipan Blogger アンジェロ・ビラゴメズ said...

Now Al Queada knows where you will be and when you will be there. You are allowing the terrorists to win.

said...

Angelo, you can come but bring FOOD :)

said...

oh my bad, i didn't say when was it.

well we changed the day, it's going to be from saturday to sunday.

see you guys there :)

BoReGo said...

I don't know Mylene, i'll have to ask my mom.
-hope