Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wanna be..

So this summer I've been thinking about things I'm good and sort of thinking about what to be in the future. I know I maybe young, but it isn't bad to think about the future right? Well the whole high school thing has got me caught up to thinking about my future. I mean, two years in junior high was like a wake up call, for me to realize that I've gotta grow up and start being mature about my actions. Now four years of high school is coming, what is there to expect? Should I get myself ready or simply sit back and wait.. Expect the unexpected..

I've been thinking about few careers that I might wanna consider being in the future:
-Psychologist
-Doctor
-Chef
-Teacher/Counselor/Principal
-Journalist

Hehe, Well there you go.. Hey, it's the thought that counts right? Lol.

No comments: