Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I miss him already!


I don't know how much I can thank this guy for all that he has done. He has made me so happy for the past weeks and also the beginning of my summer. I think he deserves a spot in my blog. His name is Ervin Villegas but people call him Clyde or ClydeO. We met a couple of times in the past and yet just knew each other by appearance. Then there was that party where we saw each other, he sang to me, I gave him a thank you hug. A few days would go by and I thought of texting him. We made plans to go to the street market together, we saw each other, we hugged each other, and I felt shy. I guess I was shy because I knew I liked him, then towards the night, I losen up and we had a good time. We played pool that night with our friends Madisa and Tony. We had a really good time. I won't forget those piggy back rides Clyde! Thanks :).

We had some few other nights together and they were fun, nothing bad though. I guess our time together was spent well. I won't forget that night when we rode the octopus together and my face looked like bleh! LOL, and the time when we were walking by the beach and just dancing around! I had a lot of fun with you and I know I won't ever forget you.

Clyde left at a 5:30 p.m. flight to Kentucky. I really miss him and I hope he had a good flight! Him and I will always be life long friends! Once again, thanks for the memories!




This is just a pic. from the last night we were together! I won't forget that night! It was soo fun!

2 comments:

The Saipan Blogger アンジェロ・ビラゴメズ said...

Boys are dumb. Trust me.

said...

Yeah, I know!
Clyde also says guys are stupid.
I can agree with that.
But there is no way I'm fully trusting them.

So don't worry about me :)