Monday, May 14, 2007

This school year is coming to an end.

Here is another song I wrote during my sub-class. Whoa, I didn't know it was this much fun to write a song! Lol.


Junior High Years

[Verse 1]
We be living our lives step by step
Moving on forward with no regrets.
You'll be thinking about all the memories you shared.
I know there's one thing I'll never forget--

[Chorus]
Yeah, I'll be thinking about times we shared
I'll remember the laughs we had
All the tears that we shed
You know you'll never forget
those two years we spent..

[Verse 2]
Accomplishing what we have
Reaching up to the sky.
Let's thank the Lord
for all the times we had..
Let's put our arms high
and praise the Lord
As he gives us blessings,
As we move on forward..

[Chorus]
Yeah, I'll be thinking about times we shared
I'll remember the laughs we had
All the tears that we shed
You know you'll never forget
Those two years we spent..

[Verse 3]
Fights, Dramas, we were on a roll.
When it comes down to this
You'll be the only one standing.
Learn from your mistakes and move along.
We ain't got no time for this!
So take as much pictures you can
'Coz it don't matter,
Our memories will stand!

[Chorus]
Yeah, I'll be thinking about times we had
I'll remember the laughs we had
All the tears we shed
You know you'll never forget
those two years we spent.

1 comment:

CNMI Blogger said...

My,

Let's together sometime so I can hear your songs. Way to go with the original compositions. Keep it up!

cinta