Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sing this to a special someone..

My ex also known as (a.k.a.) my first love and only love, wrote this. This was the song that made me lay my eyes on him..

"My Honey"
Daniel Jake Kaipat
(DJ, Dannyboy, Skaterboy)

Remember the past few years together oh,
We use to love each other till the end of time,
Your light brown eyes are like from heaven above,
and for sure now you'll ask
Me why,

(Chorus):
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my honey day and night,
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my everything when i hold you tight.
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my honey day and night,
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my everything when i hold you tight.


(Bridge):
When i kiss your lips i get this feeling in me,
That our love will hold till the end of history,
When i see you in my dreams i see that your lonely,
So I'll hold you in my arms and say.."Your my only",
Cause your heart is precious to me and
When i see those teary eyes i know for
Sure that the rain will appear form the sky
So I'll hold you in my arms and say...

Remember the past few years together oh,
We use to love each other till the end of
Time,Your light brown eyes are like from
Heaven above, and for sure now you'll ask
me why,

(Chorus):
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my honey day and night,
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my everything when i hold you tight.
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my honey day and night,
Your my honey, your my sweetheart,
Your my everything when i hold you tight.

No comments: