Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"My Song!"

This is "My Song".. Yessir it is, my ex DJ wrote this for me. What a sweetheart? Lol. We are still friends.. I really like this song, I mean c'mon it was dedicated, inspired, and written just for me! DJ says that this is one of his best songs he has ever written! Haha! ;)

Title: UNKNOWN


[Verse]
Gurl this is how i feel about the way you look at me
about the way things use to be.
Gurl i love you so and you know i do baby.
I love the way you smile, your smile drives me wild,
you always bring tears to my eyes.
I love the way your my baby gurl
i love the way you spin and twirl
i love the way you say, "I Love You"
cause i love you too, cause i love you too..

[Chorus]
I've been loving you since the first time i saw you,
and I'll never forget all the times
we've had and the moments we shared together.
I've been loving you since the first time i saw you,
and I'll never forget all the times
we've had and the moments we shared together.

[Bridge]
When i close my eyes and when i count to ten
i can't picture you baby leaven' my life again
cause without your love and plus without that kiss
now no one could resist your love like this
cause every minute, every second, every hour i pray,
i pray to god you'll be mine someday so I will hold you and say:

[Chorus]
I've been loving you since the first time i saw you,
and I'll never forget all the times
we've had and the moments we shared together.
I've been loving you since the first time i saw you,
and I'll never forget all the times
we've had and the moments we shared together.

No comments: