Saturday, May 12, 2007

I wrote my first song!

Whoa, how surprising! During my 7th period I wrote a song while it was suppose to be reading time. But hey! Can you believe, I wrote this song in less than 20 minutes? Yes I did! Ian, I guess you're right. Writing songs aren't half bad if you get a hang of it. My infamous song:


One and Only

One on one is what I do
Doing everything that I normally do.
Blow a kiss high
and we'll be together till the day we die.

[Chorus]
Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh..
True love is real
You can never forget
Cherish those moments that we spent--
Day and Night
You know you'll never forget
24/7 I'll be reminiscing the times we spent.

Time will go by
and you'll never forget
That one special person
You shared your first love with!
Let's look at the days
Where it was just me and you
Doing whatever we wanted to do.

Say you love me dear
and hold me tight
You know this love will never say goodbye

[Chorus]
Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh..
True love is real
You can never forget
Cherish those moments that we spent--
Day and Night
You know you'll never forget
24/7 I'll be reminiscing the times we spent.

Say those three words I've longed to hear.
I'll care for you,
It'll death do us apart
Yeah, I'll promise you this..
My love will never say goodbye

Close your eyes
Whisper to me slowly..
I LOVE YOU
Yeah, now kiss me tenderly.

[Chorus]
Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh..
True love is real
You can never forget
Cherish those moments that we spent...
Day and Night
You know you'll never forget
24/7 I'll be reminiscing all the times we spent...


This wasn't written for or to anyone, I just wrote it out of the blue :)

No comments: