Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I got tagged

7 Random Thoughts

1. I was the so called 'mommy' in my 1st grade class. The daddy was Anthony Masga. We had to hold hands when we were in line and we were always in the front! I think people thought that we went out!

2. I went to Fukuoka, Japan in 2004. I rode the Titan, this really scary roller coaster! It was one of the most scariest things I've ever done! I thought I was going to die. When the ride started and we were going down I held my breath for so long, I thought I had a stroke!

3. I got my first kiss on my hand when I was in the 1st grade by Anthony Masga. I got my first real kiss at Japan with Jack Castro.

4. My cousin and I snuck out of her house when it was 12am. I think i was in the 5th grade. We were headed to my house at Koblerville and there was only two ways of getting there. One way was to go through this dark road and pass mean dogs and the other was to pass the fire station, the one by the road. First, we tried going through the mean dog road but the dog was chasing me and I was scared! I almost got bitten. So we took the other way, pass the fire station. A fire fighter was there wiping a fire truck, my cousin and I were running and crawling like we were in the army! We look pathetic! I was wearing my Betty Boob shirt and it was white, then I stained it. Lucky thing, the fire guy didn't catch us! It was really funny!

5. For my 6th grade promotion/graduation ceremony, I was selected to be the person to make the opening remarks from the whole 6th grade class and speak in front of the whole school, plus the parents! The chairwomen of PSS Rita something, thought I did a good job and approached my mom about it. That made me feel good about myself and influenced me to be a leader!

6. I went through so much drama in my 1st year at Hopwood as a 7th grader. I was picked on a lot and people made up stuff just to start a fight with me! Now, I'm sort of known for the girl that everyone hated. Yeah, and now that they got to know me.. People think differ.

7. I've been known for going out with guys older than I am, like 1-3 years older. Hey, the truth is, people my age are just too immature! I'm over the silly elementary childish acts. I'm ready to be a young adult! I guess puberty is running in me so fast.

I guess I gotta tag someone... I tag Ian and Cinta!

3 comments:

marianas life said...

yeah, older boys are definitely more mature and generally speaking you'll notice that until they are about 30 and then their maturity seems to level out. but...and this is a BIG BUT!!!! high school boys generally have one thing on their minds as those hormones are ragin and you have a gift that can take you anywhere and you can accomplish anything you want, so don't let a boy or your hormones mess that up!!! Or I'll kick your ass :)

CNMI Blogger said...

That goes for me, too! Your sharp mind is the ticket to many places and many experiences. Now that you know that ragin' hormones are just a normal part of life, steer clear of the pitfalls. You'll be glad you did. And remember -- you are a very young leader in the making, and others look to your example. So take your time. You're so worth it!

The Saipan Blogger アンジェロ・ビラゴメズ said...

I echo what Bree and Cinta said:

STAY AWAY FROM OLDER BOYS.