Monday, April 23, 2007

Wing Beach Clean up

On Saturday, Madisa and I thought that it would be fun if we went to Wing Beach and help with the clean up. Well it seem like a good idea because it was extra credit for our science class (Mrs. Bree Reynolds). It's 15 extra credit points right? I think I need those points to cover any test or quiz we are going to have 'cause we haven't had much assignments in your class and I know I will need them in the future.



Well I checked Beautify CNMI's website and it said that 17 volunteers attended the clean up. I think that's correct. There wasn't much trash though. It was like a walk on the beach and when I see a trash, I pick it up. I guess not a lot of people pollute that area? Well that's good! =)

The clean up was fun and we got wet the rain started to pour down on us! Well, I hope that I could help out in another clean up. Oh yeah, and if by any chance any of you know how much is it to join MINA, I'd like to know. I want to join! =)

1 comment:

The Saipan Blogger said...

A student membership is $5. I challenge you to get 20 of your friends to join. That is $100. Can you do it, madame president?